The Third in a Series of Workshops for Women Woodland Owners and Natural Resource Professionals
Meet other women woodland owners and natural resource professionals in your area.
• Invasive Plants and Their Impact on Wildlife
• Identifying Birds by Sight and Sound
• Native Landscaping for Wildlife
• Managing Your Woods and Fields for Wildlife
• Human-Wildlife Interactions
Pre-registration is required.
Lunch and continuing education credits provided. (CFE, EE and TWS)
To register by mail, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-917-8646.